Become a Member
Membership in the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer is open to any physician, scientist, health professional or advocate interested in lung cancer.
A discounted membership rate is available for members from developing countries, nurses, allied health professionals and advocates.
Free membership is available for Clinical Fellows and Residents for up to two years.
- Collaboration with a global team of thoracic oncology experts and leaders
- Member access to the Journal of Thoracic Oncology, the premier journal in lung cancer, as well as the latest classification and staging publications
- Multidisciplinary education including latest in ground-breaking research and treatment of thoracic malignancies
- Discounted registration to IASLC meetings, including the World Conference on Lung Cancer, workshops and webinars
- Eligibility for Fellowship and Travel Awards
- Opportunities to participate in IASLC leadership groups, which influence treatment of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies word-wide
- Monthly Newsletter and key updates on events, grants and opportunities for members
For more information regarding IASLC membership visit www.iaslc.org.